Air Traffic Management (ATM) in Danish airspace
• From the ATCC in Copenhagen, we provide area control services (En route) and approach control service to Copenhagen Airport.
• From the tower in Copenhagen, we provide aerodrome control service.
• From the towers in Roskilde, Billund, Aarhus, Aalborg and on Bornholm, we provide local aerodrome and approach control services.
Aeronautical Information Service (AIS)
• We provide Aeronautical Information Publications (AIPs) in Denmark, Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
Flight Information Services (FIS) in Denmark and the North Atlantic area
• From the ATCC in Copenhagen, we provide Flight Information Services and briefing service.
• From the ATCC in Nuuk/Greenland, we provide Flight Information Services and briefing service.
• From the tower on Vágar in the Faroe Islands, we provide Aerodrome Flight Information Service.
Technical support and maintenance
• We are responsible for technical support and maintenance of our own navigation systems, communications systems, surveillance systems and other ATM equipment in Denmark, Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
• From our technical bases in Copenhagen, Billund and Aalborg, we sell technical support and maintenance to aviation customers.
Fig: From Annual Report 2022