Air Traffic Management (ATM) in Danish airspace
• From the ATCC in Copenhagen, we provide area control services (En route) and approach control service to Copenhagen Airport.
• From the tower in Copenhagen, we provide aerodrome control service.
• From the towers in Roskilde, Billund, Aarhus, Aalborg and on Bornholm, we provide local aerodrome and approach control services.
Aeronautical Information Service (AIS)
• We provide Aeronautical Information Publications (AIPs) in Denmark, Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
The drones are coming
• Naviair’s designation as an ANSP in Danish airspace includes drones.
• Our drone department will establish a traffic management platform for drones in the coming years that will enable both beyond visual line of sight operations (BVLOS) and integration with conventional air traffic.
Flight Information Services (FIS) in Denmark and the North Atlantic area
• From the ATCC in Copenhagen, we provide Flight Information Services and briefing service.
• From the ATCC in Nuuk/Greenland, we provide Flight Information Services and briefing service.
• From the tower on Vágar in the Faroe Islands, we provide Aerodrome Flight Information Service.
Technical support and maintenance
• We are responsible for technical support and maintenance of our own navigation systems, communications systems, surveillance systems and other ATM equipment in Denmark, Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
• From our technical bases in Copenhagen, Billund and Aalborg, we sell technical support and maintenance to aviation customers.